- Only fully paid up members are entitled to claim from the club’s insurance policy.
- There is an excess of €150 in the policy. The committee will assess each claim individually and reserves the right to decide on any reimbursement to the claimant not covered by the policy.
- The individual or team manager must communicate to the club insurance provider of any incident within 48 hours of it taking place. He/she must fill in the form (see below) detailing of what happened/times/dates etc.
- For any individual to have physiotherapy, he/she cannot go to physiotherapist in the expectation of reimbursement unless he/she produces a copy of a doctor’s letter of referral to the committee.
- The individual must use the physiotherapist defined by the committee – i.e. Paddy O'Brien, Toomevara.
- The policy covers six physiotherapy visits - thereafter the individual himself/herself will incur the costs of further visits.
- If the individual is going to claim on the policy, he/she must fill out the insurance form and return to the club insurance owner within 30 days of the incident taking place.